| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Anderson, Sc in October is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14.6 °C (26.3 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid. Circa 98.6mm (3.9in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Anderson, Sc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Anderson, Sc, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Anderson, Sc:
- Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa - 158.1 kms (98.3 miles) NW
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 127.2 kms (79.1 miles) NW
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) SSW
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 103.9 kms (64.6 miles) WSW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 120.3 kms (74.8 miles) SSW
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 171.1 kms (106.3 miles) NNE
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) NE
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) NE
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) NE
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 63.2 kms (39.3 miles) NE
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) E
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 182.2 kms (113.2 miles) E
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 72.3 kms (44.9 miles) E
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) SE
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) SE
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) SE